This is an simple and easy process. But many of us are unknown about this feature. Here goes out step by step process for the this..
- log in to your account.
- Click on the blog of which you want to change the Templates.
- On the Left side of the screen you find options. Click on the Template.
- After this you will find Next screen, here you can edit HTML or on the upper Right corner you can see Backup/Restore Button. click on it .. you will find this kind of box..
- if you want to back up your blog then click Download full template otherwise click choose file and point out your blog file on your computer then click Upload.
- After Upload is succefull You are finished, now enjoy your site with new look.
- During this process your previously added Gadget, Articles will not be affected.
- Your Theme must be in .xml format.
- You can find Templates Around The web.
Hope you liked it. if there is better solution than this then dont forgot to share with me in comment box below.