2. People will do whatever they can justify, and will justify whatever they do.
3. Don't start an argument you can't win.
4. Where ever you go, bring yourself with you.
5. If you like where you are, you will like where you are going.
6. He who...who he... (A friend)
10. The kingdom of God takes place in your mind.
11. Every year I give my wife a dozen roses. I give her one rose a month.
12. The two most important words for a successful marriage: "Yes Dear"
13. Relationships aren't 50/50, they're 100/100
14. We are only limited by our beliefs about ourselves.
15. If you can think it, you can do it.
16. Live your life to the fullest. It's the only one you have.
17. You'll be as happy as you choose to be. (Abe Lincoln)
18. Everyone has 24 hours in a day. What do you do with yours?
19. Human beings are creatures of time and space.
20. Evidently we have growing pains throughout our lives.
21. Life is set up on the buddy plan. We all need one.
22. I love America. If Kermit the Frog can succeed, anyone can.
23. You know you've lived a good life if you want to come back and live yours again.
24. The biggest difference in people is how they think. The difference between success and failure is how you think.
25. Words are powerful - be careful what you say. God created the world by the spoken word.
26. Know that I am with you every step of the way. (God)
27. If more people were for people, there would be a lot less people to worry about and a lot more people who care. (Up with People)
28. The greatest value in life is what you become. (Jim Rohn)
29. Perform the basics well and you can achieve greatness.
30. Practive makes perfect.
31. Success is repetition of the basics until there is understanding of the basics. Just look at Michael Jordan.
32. The only road to success is perseverance.
33. Knowledge is power. Money is power. Knowledge, money and power is freedom
34. Nothing beats failure like trying again.
35. When your opponent is stronger than you are, the only way to beat him is to outsmart him.
36. If the young man can't outsmart the wise old man, then he should learn from him.
37. You really can't argue with ignorance.
38. An angry man acts foolishly. (Solomon)
39. Most people are smarter than they look. That's a relief.
40. Speak kindly to me and I will leave you an inheritance. Speak harshly to me and I won't leave you a crumb. (Wisdom)
41. More money will only make you more of what you already are.
42. People want to be accepted and when they don't feel accepted, they become hostile.
43. Wisdom comes from above. That's one good reason to keep your head up.
44. A man who walks without fault is a rare man indeed.
45. Love is the greatest, but mercy begets mercy. Showing mercy will lead you to heaven.
46. Forgiving others is good medicine. It calms the soul.
47. Solomon was the wisest man to ever live. So that position has already been filled.
48. A good night's sleep is worth more than all the money in the bank.
49. You can't make it through life all by yourself.
50. Charlie's Angels really weren't angels.